Talking to the Dead

September 3, 2011

Communicating with those on the ‘other side’ may be a controversial subject, especially when it comes to the use of various ‘ghost box’ devices currently being used in the field of paranormal research, but the real question is… do they really work?

George Noory of Coast to Coast AM and prolific paranormal researcher and author Rosemary Ellen Guiley are about to release their new book Talking to the Dead, in which they interview those who have invented Instrumental Transcommunication (ITC) devices, those who use them in their research, and the often astonishing results that are being experienced.

Having researched ITC for a great many years now, it was a privilege for me to share some of my own personal experiences with Rosemary for the book.

Talking to the Dead is available for pre-order now through Amazon.com and officially releases on October 11, 2011.

 

1 Comments to “Talking to the Dead”

  1. Rick Crady says:

    I get astonishing results with using a digital recorder with the ghostbox and then analizing it after downloading to my computer. SPIRITS TALK and they know more than you would believe possible. I have my best results listening to extreme background on these recordings. It’s more than just casual EVPs. They know what I’m doing and they do not like it. I’m finding about 70% are not friendly with me listening in and the other 30% are somewhat ok with it. I have found they know what I’m going to say even before I speak. They even know my ailments. I now fully believe in some form of the here-after.

Leave a Reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.